Presented by SEMO Disc Golf and SEMO ESPN. Charity tournament! All registration and raffle proceeds go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital!
Free CTPs / $5 Ace Pool / Raffle Items
Flighted after First Round
Cash Prizes awarded to top three ‘A’ Flight teams
Merchandise awarded to top three ‘B’ Flight teams
Sponsor a hole for $50!
Players Meeting 8:30am
Shotgun start at 9:00am
CONGRATULATIONS to our finalists….
S&M 2 Features The Following Songs: The Ecstasy of Gold, The Call of Ktulu, For Whom the Bell Tolls, The Day That Never Comes, The Memory Remains, Confusion, Moth Into Flame, The Outlaw Torn, No Leaf Clover, Halo on Fire, Intro to Scythian Suite, Scythian Suite, Opus 20 II: The Enemy God And The Dance Of The Dark Spirits, Intro to The Iron Foundry, The Iron Foundry, Opus 19, The Unforgiven III, All Within My Hands, (Anesthesia) – Pulling Teeth, Wherever I May Roam, One, Master of Puppets, Nothing Else Matters, and Enter Sandman
- Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set: 2 half/half color LPs, 2 half/half splatter color LPs, 2 CDs, Blu-Ray, Exclusive photo book, Sheet Music, Five guitar picks, Poster, Download card Price: $129.98
- Metallica.com Limited Edition Deluxe Box Set: Limited 500 worldwide, Original sheet music from the show signed by Metallica, 2 half/half color LPs, 2 half/half splatter color LPs, 2 CDs, Blu-Ray (includes bonus content/promo), Exclusive photo book, Five guitar picks, Poster, Download card Price: $299
- Black 4LP with photo booklet and download card Price: $69.98
- Color 4LP with photo booklet and download card (exclusive to indie retail + Metallica.com) Price: $69.98
- 2CD Price: $16.98
- 2CD/DVD with 36-page photo booklet Price: $24.98
- 2CD/Blu-Ray with 36-page photo booklet Price: $26.98
- DVD (includes bonus content/promo) Price: $14.99
- Blu-Ray (includes bonus content/promo) Price: $19.99
- Digital album Price: $14.99
- Digital movie Price: $15.99
Order your favorite format of the new music at metallica.com
Several local 3D printing enthusiasts have joined forces to create reusable masks for area health care providers. These are provided at no cost to the providers, and offer a safe and effective way to combat infection in the workplace.
“It started from a healthcare provider in town that knew I had a printer and reached out to me. He said he’d started printing some mask files, ‘but if you print a few for me, I’ll send you the files. It’d be really great if you’d help me out, because I’m going to start supplying some of my coworkers.’
“Immediately, I reached out to two people that I knew that had printers and relayed the same message. Without hesitation, everybody hopped on board and started printing. Now, once a week I drive to specific locations in town to pick them up and bundle the masks. Then, my wife and I disinfect them and put them into Ziploc bags and deliver them to the healthcare providers.
“We’ve made around 200, so far. It takes about six hours to print two masks, and so we are hunting for other makers in the area who can and will help.”
A.J. Biri, one of the makers, has made the design files available for download HERE. He asks that if you live in the area and can help, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate for pick up and etc.
“This is really the first time that we get an opportunity to print and do something that’s helpful for the entire community. I can tell you that they’ve all been thrilled and super excited for what they’re doing, and I know there’s a huge level of fulfillment that they feel, knowing what they’re doing for their community.”
More information can be heard on Iceburg’s Community Corner podcast interview with Biri HERE.