I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle.
- Rolling Stone has released a list of the 27 albums that "you must hear" this Spring, which you can read for yourself HERE. Neil Young is listed among these must-haves, along with U2 and more, but honestly, it's a LOT of newcomers...so I'd be a little wary, personally.
- At a recent show in China, Avril Lavigne suddenly screamed and rushed off-stage during a performance of her song, "I'm With You." Her band was visible startled but finished out the song without her; so far, no official reason has been given for her outburst, but it's expected that a fan tried to climb onto the stage and scared her. My guess? She suddenly realized she's married to Chad Kroeger.
- So, how can the upcoming Terminator: Genesis be both a reboot AND a sequel? Rumor has it that it'll be similar to the new Star Trek movies, with Arnold Schwarzenegger taking on the Leonard Nimoy role as a bridge between the two. Basically, it'll follow the Back to the Future II principal of using themes and scenes familiar to the first two movies in the series (because the other two are pretty "eh"), all while setting the stage for a new franchise. It's due out in 2015, for the record.
- Who's still watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D? Anyone? Just me? Well, no surprise there, since last night's show was the first new episode in a month. In any case, the biggest reveal was that "Tahiti," where Agent Coulson was supposedly recuperating after the Battle of New York, is an acronym for...something. A half-destroy blue-guy something, evidently. Atlanteans? Kree aliens? Who knows? What we do know is that Lorelei and Lady Sif from Asgard will be in next week's episode, so count me in!
- There's a new Magic: the Gathering "Duel Decks" set coming soon that'll pit planeswalkers Jace and Vraska against each other, and for a great write-up on both the deck lists and the strategy behind them, you should click HERE. (Jace was the bomb in "Phantoms," yo.)
- All right, it's official: the next (last?) Caped Crusader game from Rocksteady will be Batman: Arkham Knight, coming later this year (possibly in October) to Xbox One, PS4, and PC only. Here's what we know: the map will be gigantic, as an open-world Gotham in which you can drive the brand-new Batmobile (which looks AWESOME.) Kevin Conroy is back to voicing Batman, while Scarecrow appears to be the main villain, supplemented by Two-Face, Harley Quinn, and Penguin, at least. There's no multiplayer, because it isn't needed, and it just...it just looks really, really great. Click HERE to watch the trailer for yourself.
'Til Thursday, thrashers...ROCK!
(Partial news credit to 411mania.com)