Here's the Wednesday run-down for you:
- Lamb of God singer Randy Blythe will indeed be heading back to the Czech Republic to defend himself in court. Blythe has officially been charged with manslaughter for a 2010 incident in which a fan was pushed off the band's stage during a performance, hit his head, and later died.
- Can't wait for Star Trek: Into Darkness? You're in luck: the first trailer for the J.J. Abrams sequel is coming tomorrow, will be a minute long, and will be a precursor to the NINE-minute trailer that'll be shown before screenings of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, releasing next week.
- Will there ever be a Family Guy movie? Series creator Seth McFarlane said in a recent interview, "It's just a matter of when." He went on to note that a theatrical film would only come about when a script that couldn't possibly be done on television was created, saying that he loved the Simpsons film, but that "it could've been an episode of the show."
- The latest DLC pack for WWE '13 is out now, bringing along a host of new playable superstars and divas, including Ryback, Tensai, AJ Lee, and more, as well as the Undertaker's Ministry attire and new championship belts. The game will receive one final update in January.
- PS Vita owners, get ready: Dead or Alive 5 Plus is coming to the handheld system next year, introducing new gameplay modes that will also be made available for the console versions of the game through a downloadable patch.
Mandy Met tonight with Kirb Service, then it's on to Thursday! Until then...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)