These movie quotes doing anything for you?
- More details are available now on the new Alice in Chains album, such as the fact that it will be called The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here and will be out sometime in May. The band is touring the US around that time, starting in April, to help promote the album, and they're also playing the Download Festival this summer. For the record, this is the album that will include their latest single, "Hollow."
- Who wants to go to camp this summer? Def Leppard will be hosting a Rock 'n Roll Fantasy Camp from April 4th to the 7th during their residency at the The Joint in the Hard Rock Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas. The band members will be mentors and instructors to those who want to rock, but they're also going to be working on material for a new album during this time.
- We're always hooking you up with the best movie tickets, and once again, we've been giving away passes for the hottest movie in the country, as A Good Day to Die Hard opened at #1 this past weekend with a $25 million take. Identity Thief held on strong at #2, while Safe Haven debuted at #3, kinda low for Valentine's weekend (if you ask me.) Other debuts were Escape From Planet Earth at #4 and the dud disappointment of Beautiful Creatures at #6. The next Twilight, it ain't.
- Remember how I told you last week that Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones) would be joining the X-Men: Days of Future Past cast? Well, now we may know why. An MTV News source is reporting that Dinklage will play Bolivar Trask, who--in the comics, anyway--is the inventor of the mutant-hunting Sentinels. It's long been rumored that the Sentinels would make their cinematic debut in this film anyway, so it's entirely possible. The film's due out July of next year.
- Several images have surfaced online claiming to be the new Playstation 4 controller, most of which show two major changes for the prototype that otherwise resembles a normal PS3 DualShock controller: the Home button is now the "Share" button, which would likely connect to social media sites to post game images, etc., while the addition of a touchpad (like on the PS Vita's back) has been made to the center of the controller itself. No official confirmation has been offered yet on the validity of these pictures.
- If you're an iOS owner and don't already have Infinity Blade, pick it up now! The game's totally free until February 21st, when it goes back to $6 on the App Store. Go!
'Til Tuesday, boys and girls--ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)