I think George Lucas is gonna sue somebody!
- Fear not, Five Finger Death Punch fans: the band has entered the Hideout Recording Studio in Las Vegas to begin recording their fourth studio album, the follow-up to 2011's American Capitalist. They're aiming for a summer release of the new album.
- Could Led Zeppelin get back together once again? Robert Plant thinks so...he's just waiting on Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones to get back to him. Plant was quoted as saying, "I've got nothing to do in 2014" in regards to a potential reunion.
- Rumors continue to swirl about Star Wars: Episode VII, the latest of which center on the return of Harrison Ford to the franchise as an aging Han Solo, as well as the potential that the film will focus on the children of Solo, Princess Leia, and Luke Skywalker (who, in the expanded universe, married the Emperor's former hand at one point.) Careful, Disney...you know what happened the last time someone tried to make Star Wars for kids.
- Jason Momoa (Game of Thrones) has been cast as Drax the Destroyer in Guardians of the Galaxy. Rumor has it that Isiah Mustafa and even former pro-wrestler Dave Bautista screen-tested for the role in Marvel's big space-faring flick, but Momoa was so good that they offered him the part, and the two sides are negotiating a contract now.
- If you want to play the God of War: Ascension demo early (like, tomorrow early), sign up for the "Rise of the Warrior" social media challenge at Facebook or Twitter, and you'll be entered into a chance to get early access to the game's demo that will be out worldwide on the 26th.
- Sony is slashing the price of the PS Vita...in Japan. Both the 3G and Wi-Fi only models are now $215, a 34% drop from the original 3G model's price. Will this cut come to the states too? Who's to say?
Hump Day's almost here! Until then, freaks and geeks--ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com and Kotaku.com)