That's just something ugly people say...
- The upcoming new release from 30 Seconds to Mars, "Up In the Air," went a little higher than that this weekend when it was literally rocketed into space. The first copy was on-board the Falcon 9 that NASA sent to the International Space Station, along with over 1,200 pounds of scientific equipment and cargo. It'll be released to the public WHEN THE MARTIANS RETURN WITH IT!...or March 19th, whichever gets here sooner.
- If he did not hit, you must acquit! Lamb of God frontman Randy Blythe, after three long years, has been cleared of all charges regarding his accused manslaughter cause in Prague, where he faced upwards of five years in the clink for supposedly aiding in the injury and subsequent death of a fan who fell from the stage at a show.
- Panorama Media has revived the film version of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, based on Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter author Seth Grahame-Smith's novel, after it was mired in developmental hell for several years. The hunt for a director is underway, as the script is already finished, and they're hoping to present the project at the Cannes film festival.
- Who's ready for another Resident Evil movie? Sony and Screem Gems (and their hungry pockets), that's who! The sixth entry in the series is due out September 12, 2014, and will focus on Milla Jovovich getting semi-nude at some point and telling us that her name is Alice for the eight-billionth time, all while the audience wonders where all the zombies in this zombie franchise are hiding.
- As it turns out, the Thief series isn't dead just yet. The reboot that was announced in 2009 is now finally coming to fruition for next-gen consoles and is already confirmed for PC and the PS4 in 2014. And of course, even though it's the fourth game in the franchise and is an actual sequel to Thief 3, it's going to be called Thief. Like the first one. Okay, then.
- THQ may be dead and gone, but Saints Row 4 will soldier on under the helm of Deep Silver...and it may be doing so as soon as the end of this summer. Both the project's lead developer and the new license-holders are suggesting they'll have something big to show off at PAX East late this month, so stay tuned for that.
I have nothing good to say about Thursday that doesn't include the phrase, "it's almost Friday," so until then, creeps...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)