I'm not wearing hockey pads!
- GWAR has announced they're releasing their own brand of hot/barbecue sauce. Yep. It's called "Gwar-B-Q Sauce," and according to their lead guitarist, it's made from "the blood of really hot chicks." It'll be debuted at the Meat and Meet event April 8th in Kansas City.
- Green Day are putting themselves back out there, as they'll be headlining both the Reeding (August 23rd) and the Leeds (Aug. 24th) festivals alongside Eminiem, Nine Inch Nails, the Deftones, and more.
- Is Sam Raimi working on Evil Dead 4? Nope--he's working on Army of Darkness 2, which is kidn of the same idea, but not exactly. This is coming on the heels of the news that there's already a sequel in the works for the upcoming Evil Dead remake that won't even be out until early April.
- The Smithsonian now contains Batman and Catwoman costumes--too bad they're from Batman & Robin and the Halle Berry version of Catwoman. Yeesh.
- Borderlands 2 will receive a new character in the Vault Hunter, a melee-based scrapper coming to a soon-to-be-released DLC near you...but even if you have the season pass, it'll cost extra. Ouch.
- The 2013 GDC is coming on the 26th, and rumor has it we'll see the unveiling of Battlefield 4 there, even though it's slated for "next-gen consoles," of which only one is out, one announced, and one still absent.
'Til next time, friends...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)