A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it.
- With Nine Inch Nails going back on tour this summer in the UK, will we hear any new material from them? All signs point to yes, as Trent Reznor confirms the group is working on at least two new tracks to supplement their classic material at the Reeding and Leeds festivals later this year.
- What's Slash up to these days? Recording a new theme for Angry Birds Space, as he's apparently a big fan of the game--there's even a bird with his signature hat and hair now! Just don't tell Axl he's doing another game, okay? We all remember the Guitar Hero III fiasco...yeesh.
- Horrible Bosses 2 is a go, bring back cast members Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day, as well as John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein (who wrote the original) and Seth Gordon (the first film's director.) The only question is...well, why? Does this not reek a little bit of The Hangover 2? The first was hilarious, and this one brings back everyone involved in it, but is it really necessary?
- Speaking of sequels, Jim Carrey's on-again, off-again relationship with the follow-up to Dumb and Dumber is apparently "on-again" at the moment. He even suggested that Channing Tatum and Emma Stone might show up in the rumored-to-be-titled Dumb & Dumber To, but at this point, I'll believe it when I see it.
- Universal's found themselves a director for Jurassic Park 4 in Colin Trevorrow, who handled last year's indie time-travel flick Safety Not Guaranteed. The good news is that Spielberg is still producing, so he'll be there to lend a hand one way or another. So far, no casting or plot info has leaked.
- Could we still see Star Wars: Battlefront III in the future? Possibly...if the downloadable game First Assault does well. Lucasarts is hinting that they'll use the sales of the latter to gauge interest in the former, so if you were one of the many disappointed to see BFIII canceled, get on it!
- The XBOX 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops II now has microtransactions that can make your gun look like it's wrapped in bacon for just $2. I just...I don't even...
'Til next week, freaks and geeks...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)