Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face. Good day, madam!
- Though Halestorm is on tour now with Bullet for My Valentine and Young Guns, they've announced as of yesterday that this fall, they'll be in the UK and Europe with Alter Bridge. Tickets for those shows will be available through the band's official website, halestormrocks.com.
- Ahead of their self-titled fourth studio album's release next week, Paramore is uploading a series of videos to their official website through this week called "4 Sides/4 Nights," in which they play four vinyl sides over four nights through this Thursday. One of the tunes already covered is "Now," their latest single.
- Disney and Marvel will be presenting the Iron Man Marathon in select theaters on May 2nd to support the release of Iron Man 3. The film series will include Iron Man, Iron Man 2, and The Avengers, all leading up to the midnight premiere of the latest entry in the franchise. No word yet on whether or not the Cape West 14 Cine will be one of those theaters...fingers crossed!
- Looks like Transformers 4 will be shooting in China, as well as Chicago and Michigan, when production begins sometime in June. Rumor was that they would shoot in China, then that was off, and now it's apparently back on again. Wheee.
- The official synopsis and cover art have been revealed for Grand Theft Auto V, and while the former is pretty basic, here's the more important latter:
Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era ofeconomicuncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals plot their own chances of survival and success: Franklin, a former street gangster, now looking for real opportunities and serious money; Michael, a professional ex-con whose retirement is a lot less rosy than he hoped it would be; and Trevor, a violent maniac driven by the chance of a cheap high and the next big score. Running out of options, the crew risks everything in a series of daring and dangerousheiststhat could set them up for life.
The game is due out September 17th on XBox 360 and PS3.
- Leaked info suggests that the Uprising pack will be the next bit of downloadable content for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, bringing four new multiplayer maps and something called "Mob of the Dead" to the game on April 16th. We'll find out if this is official soon.
Almost there, Thursday's next! 'Til then...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)