Let's get outta these ladies' clothes and into our tights!
- In support of their most recent album, King Animal, Soundgarden will hit the UK this fall for a multi-week tour of major areas like Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and more in early to mid-September. So, you know, if you're going to be overseas this fall...
- Megadeth bassist Dave Mustaine tells Billboard that the group's next album, Super Collider, is decidedly less political for a reason: Mustaine's tired of politics. He says he doesn't consider himself a partisan guy and just wants to focus on the music. Good on him for that.
- Paramount is in talks to pick up the rights to distribute the next Terminator movie that's in the works through Skydance Productions and Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures. Ellison's on a time limit, too--if she doesn't get this thing made, the $20 million she paid in franchise rights goes up in dust, as the property reverts back to James Cameron in 2019. Justin Lin may or may not direct, but AH-NULD is almost a lock to star.
- Marvel has snapped up May 6th, 2016 and May 5, 2017 for future film release dates, but for what films? We don't know yet. Could be three-quels for Cap and Thor, could be new properties--Doctor Strange or Black Panther, perhaps--or it could be something altogether different. Keep wondering, true believers!
- Gaming update with Coffey's Comics and Games at 1031 Broadway here in Cape today, and it looks like Pathfinder will be retiring a couple of factions very soon, so if you're wondering how this affects your game and your characters, here's the blog where they detailed all of the upcoming changes. Click here!
- Also, in the wake of all of that Super Smash Bros. news, we have confirmed that the 3DS and the Wii U versions will not feature cross-play; in other words, you won't be able to play the game on your handheld and interact with console users. Bummer.
Enjoy the weekend, and happy Pop's Day! 'Til Monday, freaks and geeks...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)