You need to detach NOW!
- After their historic return to Hyde Park, The Rolling Stones (well, Mick Jagger, at least) sat down with MTV News to talk about the significance of the 40th anniversary concerts from July 6th and 13th. Jagger said the band would eventually return there again, but not soon. Their live album recorded at those shows is now available on iTunes.
- Paramore's Hayley Williams thinks their recently-announced North American fall tour is very important. The singer says this tour is set to be "the one that will change the game for [them]" after major shake-ups in the band's chemistry over the past few years. The St. Louis date is October 30th at the Fabulous Fox Theater.
- Kevin Smith is working hard on another Clerks movie, but he's also written a film called Tusk that he plans to have in production soon. In it, a man is lost at sea with a walrus, and when he returns home, he puts out an ad for a roommate...but that person must wear a walrus costume at all times, and eventually, things turn dark. It's a horror flick, and Smith wants Quentin Tarantino to star. Strange.
- Even stranger, rumor has it that a bevy of A-list starts recently auditioned for Star Wars: Episode VII, including Zac Efron, Ryan Gosling, and Leonardo DiCaprio...but again, this is most definitely just a rumor for now.
- Gaming Update with Coffey's Comics and Games today, and Paizo has released a new Pathfinder Society Primer that you can see HERE. Check it out!
- Also, here's the pre-weekend load: Super Smash Bros won't have another story mode because Sakurai doesn't want the cut scenes leaked in advance; Activision finally confirmed that Call of Duty: Ghosts will indeed be coming to the Wii U; and the internet's longest-running game rumor could finally be coming true--Half-Life 3 will supposedly be out late next year and finally shown off at E3 2014. We'll see.
'Til Monday, maniacs...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)