You're my people and we have a code. You fight for the guy that's fighting next to you.
- As reported yesterday, Nirvana's 1993 album In Utero will be re-released on September 23rd with tons of bonus content, including unreleased material, b-sides, demos, and more. It will also feature the "Live and Loud" show from Seattle's Pier 48 on December 13th of '93, which will be released on a separate DVD the same day as well.
- Five Finger Death Punch released their new album yesterday, called The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell, Volume One. Along with their current single, "Lift Me Up" (w/ Rob Halford of Judas Priest), the band has several other songs on the album with featured artists, including In This Moment's Maria Brink and rapper Tech N9ne.
- Actress Kat Dennings says that Thor: The Dark World is going in for reshoots as of this week. She told IGN it's likely just cosmetic stuff and that her character, Darcy, will have an expanded role in the sequel, though she declined to say whether or not Darcy would get to visit Asgard with Jane Foster.
- Is Jamie Foxx gunning for another comic book role already? The Electro actor for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 told Movies.com that he knows Todd McFarlane is looking to reboot the Spawn franchise after the 1997 middling flick with Michael Jai White, and he's just the man for he job. Foxx says he'd also like to portray Mike Tyson in an autobiographical film.
- Gaming Update with Coffey's Comics and Games this morning, as we talked about the upcoming Pathfinder Adventure card game. Some demos of Goblin-related cards can be found HERE. Looks neat!
- Also, after months of waiting, Ken Levine and Irrational Games chose yesterday to reveal that your Season Pass for Bioshock Infinite won't go to waste. The Clash in the Clouds combat-based DLC pack went live for just $5 yesterday (free to the pass holders, of course), while Burial at Sea is coming down the pipeline later--a $20 adventure that utilizes an alternate timeline where Booker is a private eye hired by Elizabeth...and set in Rapture. And you get to play as Elizabeth for part of it. Score!
'Til Thursday, bros...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)