You best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner... you're in one!
- As of yesterday, Black Sabbath announced a new live DVD that's due out just in time for the holidays. Black Sabbath: Live...Gathered In Their Masses was filmed in Melbourne, Australia back in late April and early May and will be out on November 25th, including live performances of many of their hits, including "War Pigs," "NIB," and "Iron Man," as well as new stuff like "End of the Beginning."
- Paul Giamatti may have revealed some future plans for the Amazing Spider-Man franchise. In a Collider interview, the star (who plays the Rhino in the upcoming Spidey sequel) said that he believes he's "in the next one too, but not the next-next one," suggesting his character will return for a third film, but not a fourth (which is apparently already in the planning stages.) Rumor has it the third film would include the Sinister Six for the first time on the big screen.
- What's new at the box office this weekend? Well, if you haven't seen Ben Affleck around Cape Girardeau yet, you could always see him along with Justin Timberlake and Gemma Arterton in Runner Runner, which looks like it could be fun, given the strong performances from the stars. Elsewhere, there's Gravity with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock, and I've said it before, but I'll say it again: this is going to be the scariest movie of the Halloween season this year, and it's not even a horror flick. See it on the biggest screen possible and shut everything else out.
- Gaming Update with Coffey's Comics & Games today, and the Magic: the Gathering pre-release buzz for the Theros block continues this weekend in Magic Online! Read more about that HERE.
- Elsewhere, people are a little upset about the announced Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Origins, in that it seems to focus only on Batman skins and things that don't actually expand on the gameplay. The game's producers, however, say that there will be plenty of value in the Pass for your money, and they're treating the skins just as you would--as extras. We'll see if that holds true.
Enjoy the weekend! 'Til Monday, maniacs...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)