Here's what you missed for Tuesday:
- Jared Followill, bassist for Kings of Leon, got married over the weekend. Followill married model Martha Patterson in Charlotte, Tennessee, and is the last member of the band to tie the knot.
- Fans are skeptical, but Muse's Matt Bellamy says that "Unsustainable," the dubstep-influenced track from their new album the 2nd Law, definitely works. Bellamy says they recorded the song with actual instruments and a full orchestra, but that they attempted to recreate an electronica sound with those instruments. You can listen for yourself now, as the album is out today.
- Director Marc Webb and star Andrew Garfield are officially returning for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 when production begins early next year, though Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy has not signed on just yet--she's in talks, but they're reportedly going well. The film will be out May 2nd, 2014.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier will begin filming in Cleaveland, Ohio next March, shooting for a release date of April 4th, 2014. The movie will pick up where the Avengers left off in terms of how Steve Rogers deals with the modern world.
- Surprisingly, Valve currently has no plans to make a third Left 4 Dead game, despite this being about the time they would announce such a thing if it were so, traditionally. The company says it isn't out of the question, but it's also not priority as of now, as they are still supporting the first two games in the series.
- Basketball fans got a chance to play NBA 2K13 on the biggest screen of them all -- a 50-foot billboard in New York's Times Square -- last night, just ahead of the game's release.
That's all for now--Hump Day is next! Until then...ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com)