On today's show:
- As expected, Green Day did take the #2 spot on the Billboard 200 for the debut of !Uno!, coming up short against the new record from Mumford & Sons. Unexpectedly, however, the projections were too high--as opposed to the 150,000 Green Day was expected to sell, they came in around 139,000. Sales were hurt due to a lack of promotions after frontman Billie Joe Armstrong's incident at the iHeartRadio music festival.
- The first full-length trailer for Iron Man 3 will be released on October 23rd, according to eonline.com. It's expected to shed some light on how the Mandarin character will be involved in the film, as well as what's going on with the patriotic armor we saw over the summer. (Iron Patriot? New War Machine paint job?)
- Five actresses are up for a major, but undisclosed, role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, including Emelia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen in Game of Thrones) and Alison Brie. It's expected that the role is the love interest for the Captain; also rumored is the possiblity that Scarlett Johansson will show up as the Black Widow.
- Assassin's Creed III just got 100% more awesome. A non-canonical, totally fictional DLC pack titled "The Tyranny of King George" has been announced for release at a later time after the game launches on Oct. 30th, detailing a "what if?" scenario that follows George Washington succumbing to the possiblity of infinite power and, in his zeal to win the Revolutionary War, declaring himself the King of America. It'll also be a part of the $30 season pass that gets players all of the scheduled DLC packs for the game as they release.
- THQ has announced that a slew of relative wrestling newcomers will be available for download for WWE '13 after it launches on the 30th this month, including RAW General Manager AJ Lee, Damien Sandow, Ryback, Tensai, and more.
Finally Friday's almost here...until then, ROCK!
(News credit to 411mania.com and Kotaku.com)